Wednesday, November 21, 2012

God Bless Harper

Last sunday Harper was baptized! The weekend started off with my sister coming into town Friday night. Then Saturday we relaxed, hung out, and went to Charlestons to eat one of our favorite salads. Yummy!! Then Sunday was Harper's big day! She wore the prettiest dress that my sister got for her and she was such an angel all day! My step grandparents and step uncle, aunt, and cousin were also there. My sister is Harper's godmother and my uncle is her godfather. We went to mass and she slept the entire time, then smiled and was the sweetest girl during her christening. She did cry when they poured the water on her head, but she was over that quickly. It was a great day and we are so blessed to have so much support in our family. We of course had to do some retail therapy on Monday and my sister spoiled us as usual. She is too sweet. My sister left yesterday and I hate saying goodbye, but I am grateful for the time we get to spend with her! I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sister, Harper, & I. Excuse the no makeup look.

Us on the babe big day.


Cutest outfit ever. Godfather photo bomb. lol.

Kisses from Mama.

The ceremony.

She did not like this part!

My baby doll.

Opening Presents.

Her sweet cake.

Having fun at Victoria's Secret.


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can see details here on my blog :) http://happylifeinlove.blogspot.ca/2012/11/what-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS