Thursday, November 29, 2012

Harper's First Thanksgiving!

Well the boo's first Thanksgiving was a success! Woke up, watched the macys day parade in our PJ's and napped. We went to my Mom's best friend Connie's house around 2. We spend thanksgiving with her family whenever we dont go out of town to see ours. Our family's all live out of town so it's really nice to be able to go somewhere and spend it with friends! We had turkey, stuffing (my fave), mashed potatoes, corn, crescent rolls, every classic Thanksgiving yummy. I also made my sisters amazing swiss cheese and bacon dip. It is amazing!!! Definately NOT fat free. Harper of course had two turkey outfits. Both from her favorite aunt Tera. It was a great day but of course I missed all my family in Texas, and now Alaska. (YikEs!) I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones!!
Me and the wiggly Turkey.
Her Turkey Dress.

I love this little turkey!

Her casual look.

2 comments:

  1. She is a DOLL! I am so glad to be following your blog now because now I can see all her cuteness on my feed :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS