Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Harper's second Halloween and other randomness from October

Oh My Busy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know where to start. I haven't blogged anything for awhile and I feel so behind on all the posts I have been wanting to write. I have never been this busy in my life. OK, so taking care of a crazy toddler is busy enough right? Now add on that I have been shooting and editing like a mad woman! I seriously am blown away by how many people want me to take their pics, like, really you want me??? Is sorta how I feel. Somebody pinch me. I really see my dreams of being (cant believe I'm saying this) SUPER SWAMPED BUSY, BOOKED OUT FOR MONTHS, busy bee photographer. eeeek! That really is where I want to be someday so its a start right! Anyways, I know no one cares about that kind of stuff. You just want to see Harper's happenings. I'm getting to that... Poor boogs is sick with an ear infection at the moment so our week has been lazy and slow at the home front. I of course spoiled the crap out of her today because I felt so bad for her so I had to get her BOO the cutest dog in the world stuffed animal that she swoons over every time we see one and of course some Target goodies and a trip to gap the last two days for Gap cash and a friends and family coupon today. OK so she could really care less about the clothing purchases but whatevs, its still for her!! ;)
On to the camera roll goodies from the last couple weeks!
First lets start with Halloween. I totally failed on taking pics of her cute actual trick or treat costume but I did capture these ones of her Belle costume the day before and they make up for the mom fail so, mom win!! HA!





Minnie Mouse
Trick or Treating!!




And then I asked Daddy for a simple pic of us and this is what I got!! ughhh. I am about to start a book of pics called #daddyfails
#daddyfail WTF!

She took the candy in and out like 100 times, than mommy ate it!
And than my life was made!!!!!!!!
 Randomness as of lately...

pink bath with a funky hairdo!
strollin. haha
Target toy shopping!
Being a stinker giving me heart attacks
Panera date with Mommy. I let her feed herself the mac n cheese. Bad idea! It was everywhere!
OMG this face!!!! Wheres my pancakes!!!
Coloring with Daddy!
New favorite leggings!!!
Leggings
Green bath. Momma's in the Christmas spirit!
Oh what fun!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS