Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday!!!
Ours was so amazing, I'm still on a holiday high, or hangover, whatever you want to call it.
My sister and her fam came into town for almost a whole week and it was so fun having the girls together! They love each other so much and every year will  just be better and better with them together and I can't wait! So instead of a lengthy post I will just flood you with photos from our week! 






opening one early gift!

Xmas Eve (our Christmas morning)










Christmas Day at my grandparents house





(sorry, out of order but more iPhone pics from our Christmas eve/Christmas morning)










I swear I'm not preggo, I just look fat haha 







No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS