Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Black + White Trendies

I have a new obsession....
Black and White!!!! I am so drawn to literally everything in these two colors! I love the contrast I suppose and I also love that you can wear the combo with every color under the rainbow for an adorable pop of color. And I love versatility with Harper's clothes so I am loving this trend for spring.

And of course my little dolly rocking her black and white :) I finally got my hands on this adorable striped dress and she might be wearing it daily!!! 
{striped dress is from Gap but out of stock online. I bought mine in stores so check your stores before it is gone!} {And the most perfect mix of polka dots and stripes bow turban is from Baby Jules Boutique}





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS