Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014!

Happy Father's Day to my boo, baby daddy, and best guy ever, Nick!!!
I am so grateful god gave me you and the best dad to our sweet girl. You are our everything and we love you times infinity. 
And of course Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Step dad, Grandpa's, and brother in law! I have so many wonderful men in my life to be thankful for and are such amazing Daddy's. I (we) are blessed!







Since my amazing guy is hard to shop for, because he always says, I don't need anything. Well OK, but what do you want?! I don't want anything... UGH! I always try to just get him cute personalized gifts that are actually useful so this year he is got a custom notebook from Tiny Prints because he is starting a new school in August. Its the perfect size to carry around from his job to home in case he needs to study and because he takes online classes, he is working on the computer a lot. The perfect size for a small workspace. He will also be receiving lots of love and rockstars (his favorite drink) from his two biggest fans today! We will miss him whiles he's at work but we are so proud of him for how hard he works for us. He's the best!



Thank you Tiny Prints for the gift. It turned out perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS