Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hi Babes! I hope you had a lovely weekend! We had a super low key easy breezy weekend and we loved every second. The only thing we had planned is attending my friend Layne's bridal shower and it was so fun! I also worked a lot and I have been so busy booking sessions that I am finally out of my down on myself funk. Woo hoo! I have another busy week of editing, shoots, and hopefully some fun family time when Nick is off this week! Love you lots! XO

hey foot photo bomb ;) #reallife

Pretty much OBSESSED with these matching mommy and me tees!!
Mommy Top // Harper's Top




I can't believe I took her out in public like this but it was as soon as we woke up and I needed coffee stat!

Fro-yo date with Grandma.

The next purchase on the list... a toy kitchen!

Her new thing is hopping over the cracks everywhere we walk. So funny how they come up with these things.
Funny story: I always try to get her to stand by a wall or whatever to take her pic and sometimes she just doesn't want anything to do with it well this day was one of them so I just let it go and we went on our way. But when we were walking back to the car she came back to the same wall that I wanted her picture by and she stood there and said CHEESE! LOL! I thought it was so funny that she was like "Ok mom, now you can do the pic." Love my bestie!
Thanks for the fun party Layne!
Headband // Top (similar) // Gold Moccs

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS