Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fa La La La La!!

December has already been a goodie! My Christmas shopping is 90% dunzo which has NEVER happened before and it hasn't snowed! Yay! hehe. We still haven't decorated our house but I think we are planning on that this weekend. I can't wait for a real tree this year and for Harper to help deck the halls! She's going to love it.
I took her out for a quick photo shoot the other day and I setup my TWP holiday mini stuff and she absolutely loved decorating that tree and messing up all my decorations ;) Oh and lets not forget how fun it is to dress up in all the festive outfits and jammies of this time of year! It's probably my fave. Of course Paper Doll Clothing Co. puts out the most adorable printed tees and they knocked it out of the park with their holiday collection! Obsessed! And one of my new favorite shops Camden and Kate makes these adorable comfy skirts with poms! I am in love with the print of the buffalo check and the sweetest little deer! She also makes... two words. Baby. Kimonos. HEART EYES OMG! 

Harper's Outfit

























LOL. This one is so funny to me. It looks like she's saying, Mom, shush! :) haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS