Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dallas Weekend Recap

Happy Fall Y'all!!!!! 
We just got back from our weekend trip to Dallas and we had a great great time!! Harper was the best baby ever. OMG I love her! She was so good I just can't get over it. Of course she had the best time ever with her cousin Tenley and she did not want to leave my sisters house. She loved it there. I also spent my first night away from her and I missed her so much but it was worth it because we were out celebrating my birthday and my sisters bachelorette party which was so fun. I will leave you with all of the pics from our trip ;)

Thursday: Omaha ---> Dallas


Harps had her first hotel stay; And loved it!




Friday: A quick stop in Oklahoma to visit my grandma and do some country "stuff".














Finally got to Tenley's house and they were inseparable!!







Saturday: Went to my sisters dance studio and watched the big girls dance and Harper was in love! She was so into watching them and they were so sweet to her. I think she is dance obsessed!




Left my baby for the night to have girls night and celebrate my sissy! Oh , and Happy Birthday to me! Woo!!!





We stayed at THE sickest hotel ever!! It was at the Hotel Zaza in downtown Dallas and it was beyond fab! I felt like a celeb and I could defiantly get use to that ;)

Balcony
View
I woke up like this... haha! Morning after girls night selfie!


Master Suite
Living Room
Dining Room
Connector room

Sunday: Back home with the girls and we just relaxed and played all day and it was perfect!






Monday: Drive back home... We missed Daddy and our puppy so much. Cant wait to be back in Dallas in a month though for my sisters wedding!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS