Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

I'm chalking this weekend up as a goody! I spent so much quality time with Harper and my heart is so full right now. I know that sounds weird to say because I am with her 24/7 but I really tried to do nothing but be present with her all weekend instead of working and doing other stuff that doesn't give her my full attention. We hung out with Dad on Friday and had a Target date and a chill night. She even fell asleep on me when I thought she was still sitting up just hanging out with us. It was perfect. Saturday we just spent the day together and went to the park and played before I had a photo shoot then it was back to cuddling and snuggle time. And then Sunday we went to a new pool we have never been to and we had so much fun! It was the greatest pool. It's literally 5 minutes from our house and the whole pool is basically a walk in and the deepest it gets is 1 foot so its literally perfect for toddlers. I don't have to worry about her going to deep and the deeper parts is on the other side of the slides and water park thing and she was scared of it so it worked out great. LOL. We are going back again this week because we both had such a fun day! It was a great summer weekend and we can't wait for this weekend because Daddy will be off the whole time, YAY!


We picked up some good merch at Target ;)


The tude on this girl kills me. She is a girl for sure!



Taking her own selfies. She thought it was hilarious.

Thumbs up for the pool! 


I found princess Belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS