Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Trendy Littles Tuesday// The Peter Pan Collar

Now that school is back in, I have been having some major back to school obsessions. I pretty much browse through the school supply aisle every time we go to Target and I can't wait for the day we get to actually go school shopping! (Ok, yes I can wait but you know my love for shopping and its just another great excuse to go right?!?) All of my shopping and browsing have been geared to what Harps would wear to school and the peter pan collar just screams school to me. I love it! I love how you can make them look dressy or casual and they are popping up everywhere, even Target which is always the best, duh! Have you seen any others out there that I missed that I need ASAP?!





Floral Bow




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS