Friday, November 2, 2012

A Castle, Now Zoo

I've decided to start this blog after being inspired by so many other great blogs out there that I read religiously! This is my fairytale! Eh! Maybe not exactly, but I truly do feel like a princess everyday! I have obviously felt this way pretty much my whole life and the princess thing is sort of my alter ego?! (Princess crown tattoo picture to come!) Yeah, thanks Mom. What were you thinking letting me get that at 16?? #princessproblems But no, I'm definately not THE princess anymore. I've passed on my reign to my GORGEOUS daughter Harper Jane who has given me my dream job, and a title I have dreamed about my whole 22 years of life, Mom! She was born June 24th, 2012 at 1:27 a.m. weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz. and measured 20 inches long. I have never felt so blessed in my whole life to have this amazing gift and I thank God everyday for letting Me be her Mom. I am also very lucky to have a great support system made up of my Boyfriend Nick and my amazing parents. Nick is the hardest working Dad out there which allows Me to be able to stay at home with Harper, which I am forever grateful to him for! But we would really be nowhere without my selfless parents who graciously have let us live with them for the past 6 months or so until we can get on our feet! I can also never repay them with how much they have helped us out! I cant forget to introduce our fur babies either because without them the house would be way too quiet! Didnt think I would ever say that since they have literally driven me too insanity today!!! We have Lucy and Jack, my parents Pugs. And then theres Bella, my crazy pomeranian who is my best friend (besides Nick and Harper and my Mom etc.) She was my first baby and I will forever be in love with her because of her companionship when I was pregnant. Four adults, three dogs, and one sweet baby all living under one roof.  Welcome to the zoo!
I want this blog to be my online diary so someday Harper can read about our daily life together and can know how much I love her and treated her like the ruler of the house that she is!

The princess as a ballerina for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS