Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Love Month!

To be honest February is not really my favorite month and Valentine's Day is just an OK holiday for Me. Last year was the best vday for Me (us) because we found out our little baby was a GIRL!! One of the best days of my life because I was hoping,wishing, and praying she would be a girl because I literally don't know what I would do with a boy! (But now that I have my girl, I would love to have a boy next!) I remember painting my nails pink the night before because I was hoping the nail polish gods would come through for Me. HA!! That's so crazy but so true! I was so overjoyed and Nick was too because he knew how much I wanted a girl! That was the most memorable Valentine's Day for me and I will never forget it!
Harper at 20 weeks. On February 14th, 2012. ITS A GIRL!! She was even pretty in the womb :)
And now for the Valentine's Day frocks & frills! Even though its not my favorite holiday, I still love the festiveness and spirit of V-day! Lets not forget the candy as well. ;) I am loving baby Gap's stuff (of course) and I even added little man stuff because sometimes its fun to be like "If I had a boy, this is what he would wear". I don't think it could ever be as fun as shopping for a girl though! Literally my dream come true!!!

>>---> Ladies <---<<

>>---> Gents <---<<


I shared this on Instagram a couple weeks ago but its too funny and cute not to share again! Follow me on IG: xotaylorwintle
A little dancing and air guitar cuteness. Your Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS