Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Recap + Amazing mail day goodies!!!

I don't know where to begin. Hmm. Our weekend was low key. We went to lunch at our favorite place, Kona Grill, for sushi and margs with my friend Ashley and that was pretty much the only thing we did all weekend. Eh, boring but the goodies we received in the mail the last couple of days has made up for our low key weekend!!
Saturday morning Starbucks run. In cute pjs and a crown of course ;)
{Carter's Pajama's (Similar)} {Crochet Crown} {Starbucks Chiseled Tumbler}
Sushi lunch with Ashley!
{Gap Romper}  {Gap Bow}  {H&M Sweater (old)}
On to the exciting stuff! Don't you just love the anticipation of waiting for packages in the mail?? Love these days!! We have been ordering so much stuff for Harper's birthday and party so my happy mail days are sure to continue!! Wooo!
First up, I finally won a giveaway and a effing good one!!! I won a TUTUDUMONDE dress!! I am still in shock. I have been swooning over this brand for quite some time now. They make amazing luxurious children's dresses inspired by dancers and tutus. I'm pretty sure we were meant to win this given the fact that we are OBSESSED with tutus! I am planning a photo shoot with this dress but I am waiting on Harp's custom Jameson Monroe headband that I had made for this dress and her birthday party dress. I cant wait for the next happy mail day. :)
{Madame Butterfly Tutu}

The next thing that arrived today was our Freshly Picked Moccs!! I am more in love with these than I thought. They are so soft and beautiful! But Mommy made an oops and ordered the wrong size so they are way too big... I am so sad because I was hoping these would be our go to shoes this summer now that Harp's is walking. Bummer. But I am going to keep them and just wait for her to grow into them. So now she needs some every day shoes which calls for a shopping trip this weekend. Yay. I think this is sort of a win win ;)
I think Harp likes them ;)
{Platinum Moccs (Sold Out)}

And last but not least, Harper finally upgraded to a big girl car seat!!!!! We decided on the Britax Pavillion 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat. I am so happy with our decision on this. I am planning on doing a post about it this week after we test it out but so far I am impressed with Britax. And I am so in love with the print that we picked. Isn't it gorgeous?!



Hope you all had a lovely weekend... Look for a car seat review soon in case you are in the market for a 'big kid" car seat!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love all your mail day goodies!! I can't wait to see everything you do for her birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy mail day!! Can't wait to see harpie in that fabulous tutu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting stuff in the mail! I'm kind of addicted to online shopping because of it. Love the dress win! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS