Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Whatever you decide to do. Make sure it makes you Happy."

Follow my "Perfect Words" board on pinterest!
This just TOTALLY speaks to me!
So glad this week is over! I don't even know where to begin because usually our weeks are always the same, we nanny, come home, I do a few photo sessions a week and then we have a fun weekend of either relaxing or doing something fun but this week was different... 
First off, last Saturday Nick and I went out to dinner and drinks with our good friends but it turned into us going a little cray with the drinks lol! Ok not really but for us because we never go out or drink 5 beers and a couple cocktails made for a hellish hangover the next day.... It was miserable. I felt so bad for Harper because I laid on the couch in pain all day and she played so nice all day. She is amazing!! Then came Monday... I woke up with a terrible sore throat, got worse all day, came down with a nasty fever and by 5 I was crying to my mom on the phone to get me meds now!! (Your never too old for your mom!) My step dad is luckily a PA so he got the antibiotic and pain relievers flowing and I was hoping to feel better by the next day but wasn't so I had to let my nanny family know I wouldn't make it because I was sick and I didn't want their baby to become sick obviously. I felt so much better by the end of the night, thank goodness! Then came Wednesday... I have been nannying a 5 month old baby since April and Harps would come with me but after some evaluating our happiness (I wrote out the whole story but it felt wrong, its been a real downer and stressor in my life the last couple of months) I will just make it short and sweet, I am a full time SAHM again and I am so much happier to be home full time and now I can totally focus on my photography business and of course my most important job, Harper's Mommy!! 
We've had a busy/lazy weekend of photo shoots and relaxing at home because Daddy had to work and Grandma is out of town so we are bored but she will be back tomorrow! Yay!!
I am so excited to be able to blog more regularly too. I am already planning a "spend the day with us" post for tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
This is why you cannot trust men to take pictures... He couldn't even get out of his chair to snap it! Ugh..
This girl LOVES quesadilla's! Just like Mommy!
My  e v e r y t h i n g !!!!! 
A quiet time within the mess....
La Mesa again Momma... Yup, like twice a week ;)
She is so good at sleeping in her crib now. Last night she didn't wake up till around 3 a.m. and that was because I was just checking on her and she heard the door. So proud!
Here comes the princess!!




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a SAHM!! That is so exciting, I wish I could be too but it's just not in the cards for us at the moment :) Glad to hear you're feeling better, you definitely are never too old for your Mother ;) Love Harps headband!

    xx
    Megan
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for doing what makes you happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, momma!! Love that lasts pic of Harps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked so pretty when you went out, blurry or not! Your man better tie you down soon because your a hot mama!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS