Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mommas Wishlist 2013

Guess what?!? Momma's been good this year so I put together a couple of things I'm wishing for. Nothing crazy, just a few items I love love love. Nicholas, and I mean my Nick not St. Nick, are you reading this???? ;)

Philosophy Body Wash: I need a festive smell. hehe
Ray Ban Wayfarer: I love this tortoise shell color!!! Need. 
Victoria's Secret Boyfriend Crew: Babe, you know that sweatshirt I've been wearing everyday lately? Yup, I need this color now please. and size Large. I like it extra cozy!!
Cream Luxe Socks: I need warm white and gold socks, duh.
Black Hunter Boots: NEED NEED NEED NEED. Top of the list! Size 5
Zara Scarf: I have to have this!! Obsessed. If not, ill just put it on your card ;)
Hello Shirt: I need another one right? Size Medium
Cable Cuff Wellie Socks: These are on sale and they are a must for my shoots please!! Size Medium in the white color.

OK babe, now follow the links and get your shopping on! :) LOVE YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS