Thursday, April 24, 2014

Freshly Picked Moccasins {Review}

Oh my goodness friends, I am so excited to be sharing with you THE best baby/child shoe on the planet. No, really. They are that absolutely superb!!! 
The one and only Freshly Picked Moccasins.

Frosted Rose Moccasins c/o Freshly Picked
I have been enamored with these beauties since last year when I saw them popping up all over Instagram and I knew I had to get my hands on some to find out what all the buzz was about. I mean, sure they are the most adorable pair of shoes you've ever seen, but once we finally got our first pair I quickly learned they are so much more than looks. But really, the looks are just out of this world cute!


                     
Last year I bought Harps her first pair right when she started walking because I wanted her to have a good quality "first pair of shoes." They are literally the most perfect first pair of shoes ever... beyond first walkers and even for the littlest of babes of course. FP moccs are made of 100% leather so they are of the utmost quality. They are also buttery soft and feel very luxurious to me which of course I love for my little princess ;) These babes are soft soled shoes but don't let that scare you away from fear of wear and tear. They are extremely durable and have lasted for over a year and still in excellent condition. These are definitely our most worn shoes because of how easy they are to slip on and off with their elastic opening but they also NEVER come off of Harper's foot unless we take them off ourselves. I love this because there is nothing worse than losing a baby shoe while you are out and about. (I would cry for days if that ever happened to our beloved moccs.) 
I accidentally bought her first pair two sizes too big (at the time) but I am so glad I kept them because she wore them from the day then came in the mail (may 2013) till today and there is still a little growing room. They are like magic because she was never tripped up by the extra space and I'm pretty sure no other shoe out there would last a growing one year old this long. Although they are true to size,  I would still check out their sizing guide for an accurate fit. Another amazing quality (out of the 500, hehe) is that no matter what the temperature, from 0 degrees to 100 degrees, they are totally perfect for little feet. H has sweaty stinky feet sometimes and even when its 80 out and she's been running and playing for hours, as soon as I take her moccs off for the day, her feet are still dry and not stinky whatsoever. Magic, I tell ya!















We seriously get so many compliments when she's wearing them and I love how they are so versatile for every outfit and occasion. And for boys as well! I was always nervous she would slip on a slick floor (i.e. Target) but she never has in her moccs.  Just another "I love you" FP moment! Lets not forget about how many to die for color options that are available! (Hello Rose Gold coming out today!!) I know these babes are an investment but take it from someone who loathes paying full price for pretty much everything; Freshly Picked Moccasins are sooooo worth every penny and then some, I promise!  I am planning on keeping every pair of them for Harps as keepsakes so they will hopefully be in our family forever which I love! Your child's foot print will literally be stamped on the bottom of his/her moccs for eternity. Like a mini time capsule! Now how cool is that?! It is one of my favorite parts of this shoe! And the fringe, I melt. 





How sweet is that footprint? I know I will cherish that forever!



I do not have one bad thing to say or even thought about these moccs and this amazing company. Susan (FP owner/founder) is such an inspiration to Me and so many. If you do not know her story you have to read it ASAP. Every pair of moccs is handmade in the USA which is just the cherry on top of this incredible Freshly Picked sundae!
Now go do you and your babes a favor and get a pair; and then come thank me, & FP of course! ;)











Thank you so much FP for your generosity in allowing me to review your one of a kind fabulous moccasins!

Be on the lookout for a Freshly Picked giveaway coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS