Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's The Little Things// Flower Pickin'

Hi lovies. Our summer has been off to a great start and I just love this time of year! Sorry, I think I've said this a lot lately but its true. Harper absolutely adores being outside and exploring so this is her prime time season ;) Last week I think we were outside for pretty much the whole day so of course I had to grab my camera to capture some cute moments. H found a wall of weeds on the neighbors house and she thought they were flowers so I showed her how to pick them and about 20 minutes later the whole wall of weeds was a "pwetty" boutique of grassy weeds/flowers. Hehe, I just thought it was the cutest thing ever so of course I have to flood this post with the pics! 
















Ashley and Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS