Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Blog Gift Exchange

I am so excited to share our goodies we received from Chrissy and Elin over at Simple Joys Blog
We participated in a gift exchange of fun summer goodies for both kiddos and mommas. When we got our package from Chrissy it was sooo beautifully wrapped in the cutest box and tissue paper. I didn't want to open it because it was so pretty! Of course Harper tore right into and she oohed and ahhed at all the fun stuff they picked out for us. 


What was in our box:
Popsicle mold: Brillant. I have been on the search for some so I can't wait to make homemade popsicles!
Drink tumbler: I can never have enough of these. They are my fav! And, I totally needed a pink one ;)
Water Bottle: Coolest water bottle ever!! It's the perfect size for a little toddler and it has a freezable ice pack in it to keep the drink cold. Genius. I'm really loving that!
Swim Floaties: These will come in handy this summer!!!
Catch a Fish Game: I can't wait to play with these in Harps water table! She's going to love this!
Nail Polish: The sweetest pink summer color that I am in love with. Harper already had grandma paint her toes with it. Too cute!
Princess Chapstick: Yup, my girly girl loves her "lipstick" and momma loves them too! hehe.
Stickers: (not pictured because she had those all over everything within 5 minutes.) Sticker addict over here! LOL!





Thank you soooo soo much Chrissy and Elin!! We are over the moon with your summer picks for us and it totally brightened our summer with all of these goodies!! We really appreciate it and we're excited to have met another sweet Mommy daughter duo like you guys!! xoxoxoxo

This was such a fun gift exchange and checkout what the other bloggers received!









No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS