Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Trendy Littles Tuesday// Momma + Mini and the Freshly Picked Carryall

It's no secret that I have a complete obsession with Freshly Picked moccs and now that they have a product for Moms, the Carryall, my obsession is just out of this world. Kind of like this bag! :) 
I have been googley eyed over the carryall since it came out a few months ago and my sweet Dad surprised me with it for a very early birthday present and moccs for Harps. 
It is even better in person guys. So much better!


It's pretty much the perfect size to carry well everything! I can fit my wallet, cosmetic bag, notebook, diapers, wipes, 4 pairs of sunglasses, random Harper goodies, my laptop, and my camera all at the same time. I love how its so versatile to use as my "diaper" bag, purse, and work bag.


It's so buttery soft and I absolutely love the smell of it. 100% genuine leather baby ;)



It has the perfect little key holder that is so handy because the most annoying thing is losing your keys at the bottom of your bag. Genius!



Of course the cutest black and white FP lining just makes the inside even better. Oh and gold hardware :) :) :)


Their are two open compartments that I keep all my sunglasses in (yeah all four) and one big zipped pouch that I like to keep pens, headphones, and snacks in. 


Of course one of the best parts is that Harps and I can subtly match, which of course I love love love. I was a little nervous at first about the neon green but it surprisingly really goes with just about everything and I especially love it paired with the birch color. I think this combo will transition great through every season. 



It fits great under all of our stroller baskets, big and small so its easy to take everywhere even though its a little bit bigger of a bag. I do wish the straps were a touch shorter because sometimes I feel like its a little long but other than that I wouldn't change a thing.


She's like mom, what are you doing.... hahah. Harps, I'm not sure ;)

Best. Friends. Forever.






Seriously, if you are thinking about getting this bag, just do it! I feel like its totally worth the money especially if you have kids and will use it as a purse and diaper bag combo. It feels a luxurious so it doesn't scream LOOK AT ME AND ALL THESE DIAPERS AND BOOGIE WIPES, like some diaper bags literally scream at the top of their lungs to me, haha, yuck. I'm all about style and function and this bag is IT!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS