Monday, September 15, 2014

Week {& end} Recap!

Well since I dropped the ball on blogging this week, I will do a week recap! :)
I feel like I can't keep up with my life right now... UGH. It's a great thing though and I am feeling so blessed right now! We had a great week of school, dance, play dates, photo shoots, and I shot my first wedding which was so exciting and now I am hooked!! I am so thankful for my man this week because he sacrificed his day off to assist me at the wedding and we were gone for more than 12 hours so thank you so much Nicholas!! Also to my amazing parents that watched Harper all day. They are THE best grandparents ever!!! The wedding was Friday and I worked my patootie off and I felt it the next day... My ankle was hurting so bad from being on my feet all day and never sitting down that I woke up on Saturday and I couldn't even walk. It was so frustrating because of course I had more stuff to do on Saturday but once again my parents helped me out tremendously while Nick was at work. Thank heaven for them. I can now finally walk with just a slight limp, (so embarrassing)  but I'm feeling great and ready to take on the week! 










Work selfie!! Loving my new Rayna Jaye Headband. Perfect for shoots.


I hope you all have a fab week!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS