Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Golden Girl

New Obsession Alert
GOLD GOLD GOLD EVERYTHING GOLD.
Lol. I love it! I think I am loving it so much because it is reminding me of a summer sunshine. We are having the worst weather right now. Rainy and cold everyday and its almost May... what? And it also is reminding me of being tan for some reason lol. Am I crazy, yes, and I just love it right now! Gold and brown sandals, bronzed makeup, rose gold nail polish gold clutch, gold & white iphone case, big chunky necklace, platinum moccs, prada sunnies, and a tan =summer golden perfection.

I hope this warms and brightens your day!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm also obsessed with gold! ;)

    Marissa
    thesimpleswan.blogspot.com
    A Fashion, Beauty, and Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those mocs! Thinking baby girl needs a pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K so, I deleted my last comment by accident, oops! What it said was, I lalaLOVE gold everything too!! And your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! It's so fab!! I love your blog too!!! Love ya friend xoxo :)

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS