Thursday, January 30, 2014

Shopping Is My Cardio

Another new obsession... (I know I am annoying, two in one week... sorry). But really, I am so in love with my new sweatshirt from one of my best friends new online Instagram boutique Foi Clothing. I can already tell this will be my newest go to because I can wear it at home in my pjs (it is super comfy) or dress it up with jeans and boots and go shopping!! La la love it! She has so many cute items from tops, maxi skirts, scarves, statement necklaces, headband turbans, and more!! She also has the best fleece lined leggings. If you do not own a pair, you are missing out on life! They are life changing! LOL. They are warm and cozy and thick so you don't have to worry about your booty showing through (very big concern of mine HA). 

We went outside for a couple minutes today to get out because our cabin fever is extremely high at the moment. Please leave Mr. Winter!!!  So I had my hunny (thanks babe) take some pictures of Harper and I and of course the best sweatshirt ever!! I mean, this is seriously MY motto, life statement, etc. ;) I also realized chasing a toddler 24/7 is also a great form of cardio... I am exhausted.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thursday!!! xoxo

Well, I see where she gets that face from... :/






I heart her <3


Sweatshirt//Leggings//Beanie (Target last season) Similar Here//Boots//Socks//Necklace (old Forever21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS