Friday, March 7, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday Friends!

ONE


This is how we feel about our 3 weeks of being sick.... annoyed!!! I feel like we're coming to the end of the madness but its still lingering and we are over it! :(

TWO


I finally joined the cool club and picked up the Philosophy Purity Face Wash and I have to say, it is worth all the hype and pretty penny. I am actually mad at myself for not purchasing this gem forever ago! I love how it is a cleanser and toner and makeup remover all in one, wham, bam, thank you m'am ;)

THREE


Last night I had an amazing girls night out at the Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour. AHMAZING!!! I know I know, its Miley and don't get me wrong she is cray, but as a performer and entertainer I have a huge respect for her because girl, she does her thang!! And now I lurve her, a lot. Judge away if you must. And it was a super fun night out with my ladies!!!

FOUR


Sweet girl has been taking her naps on her Daddy the last few days that he has been off work and it is so heart melting! I love daddy/daughter moments and especially when its between my two loves!

FIVE


Momma got a little spoiled this week with a new MacBook Pro!! I am so over the moon excited about this because I have been working on an old hp for the last year and it sucks!! #winning #appleobsessed

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!
xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS