Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday

Once again, this week has flown by for some reason. Yikes. It has been a chilly rainy mess here so we have been camping outside inside trying not to go crazy. So... here's my five for this lovely Friday :)



ONE
Well once again I changed the blog style up just a touch. I just can't help myself. Plus I was super bored last night so it just happened and boom, I love it. Hopefully I won't be bored with it for at least 3 months. Eeek.


TWO
It has been one week since my clean eating diet makeover and I am so proud of myself. I haven't cheated except for a couple shortbread cookies, oops. I am already feeling so much better about myself and I have so much more energy. Win win! I have swapped chips for these amazing apple sticks from Trader Joe's as my after dinner snack and I am addicted. Harper loves them too so we both cuddle in bed and eat our little treat and I love it. Everyone, get. them. now!


THREE

Well Pantone your radiant orchid color bug has bitten me and I'm in looove! I have been so drawn to this color lately. I love it for spring and summer so I apologize in advanced if this color starts taking over everything! I also got a Old Navy email about this hoodie on sale for $10 dollars the other day so of course I had to go swoop up one in my new fav color and I am so glad I did. As soon as I showed Nick he wanted one for himself so don't worry, I ran back and grabbed one for him and one more for me! ;) Thanks babe!! I also picked up this adorable v-neck tee for Harps in this glorious shade and its my new fav! I love the fabric and the fit over her big belly so I will be going back to pick up one more in every color. Thank you Gap!



FOUR
I just want to send a huge thank you to my sweet friend Brittany for sending me the best thank you package. I put her blog together so she was ever so nice to send me some happy mail. I can't wait to go to Starbucks in my new lip gloss! I love this IG and blogging community and I am so thankful I have met so many amazing mommas and ladies that I can connect with. Makes my heart so happy! And go check out Brittany's adorable blog Littles & Love and her beautiful babes!! 


FIVE

Now that Easter is in less than a month I have been on the search for a super cute Easter ensemble! I really want something different but not outrageously expensive so if you have any shop suggestions please let me know!! Oh and I was hoping to find one in a shop other than old navy, gap, carters, and target. I still love you all my favorite stores, I just wanted to find something a little more unique ;)
So, help a girl out please and thank you!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS