Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's The Little Things {Sparkle Baby}

I know this is a day late but I just had to share two "little things" that are brightening my week!

I think I died and went to sparkle heaven when my girl wanted me to paint her toenails like momma's! I found this Selena Gomez Nail Polish in "Confetti Fun" on clearance for $3.89 at Target the other day so I had to grab it because I am a nail polish addict. Especially the "good" brands when they are on sale! Score! And I am so glad I did because have you ever seen anything cuter that mini toes painted in sparkly perfection, didn't think so ;)


And sticking to the sparkly theme, I have found the jackpot of perfect princess Easter candy; Sparkling Jelly Belly jelly beans!!!!! OMG! When I saw these in the Easter aisle at Target yesterday I knew these had to come home with us. They were a little pricey (in my opinion) almost four dollars for a very small bag but whatevs, they are too cute! I know a lot of my instagram peeps were asking about where to find them at Target but still couldn't find them; I randomly spotted them in the little toy section of the Easter section if that makes sense. I found them HERE online for a reference of the bag to look for just in case you can't find them. 


I hope your week is as sparkly and lovely as ours has been so far!! 
and
Happy Spring!!!!

Thank you for hosting this awesome link up Ashley and Jess !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS