Monday, September 1, 2014

Weekend Recap

Guys. I'm kinda feeling a little lazy today after this weekend and this mornings errands, haha. Yup, judge away so instead of writing out a lengthy post, I'll just unload my camera roll :) Love you guys!!! xoxo

Grumpy girl trying to do our #harpsootd pics. 
Romper (gap, in stores and on sale!) // Bow // Moccs



The emotions of this girl in a 20 minute time period are bananas. I am defiantly on a scary roller coaster ride called Harper! haha.





Daddy took us on a little BBQ date and it was finally cool enough out to sit on the patio and enjoy the last few days of summer. I love our family weekly dates!










I had promised her all day we would get a cupcake so went literally drove 5 mph through the heaviest flipping rain to get a cupcake but oh my yum, it was worth it!
This is her usual, "Mom get that camera out of my face!" face! ugh. #photogchildrenprobs
Heart Dress (H&M, old) // Headwrap // Converse


She perked up once we got to the western store because she is going through a cowboy phase. It's so cute and she absolutely loves cowboy hats so we of course had to play dress up. Funny thing is I told her she could pick out one thing to buy and guess what she chooses, a pink my little pony stuffed animal that we could have gotten at target, ay yi yi!

We then went to a local pet store and looked at some cute animals! We're not buying anything we just thought it would be fun to go look. It was heartbreaking to me though because I wanted to take every puppy home :(
We ended our day at Barnes and Nobles buying potty books but I became obsessed with this book. Can you tell why!?

Bejewled Headband // Tee

Denim Shorts // Hello Tee // Sneaker Wedges



We had a fun family day on Monday and headed to our close friends house and had a little BBQ and the "twins" got to play all night. 
It was a wonderful weekend and as always I am looking forward to a great week ahead!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS