Friday, November 14, 2014

Family Photos 2014

It's that time of the year again. The OMG family pics!! ;) ;) 
LOLZ. It's my fave sorrys.... When I am behind the camera 24/7 taking photos of all my gorgeous clients I cannot wait for that to be me and the anticipation of seeing your photos is fun for me so yeah. If it was up to me, we would have a session once a month with different themes and landscapes. Eek. Someday, someday! Anyways, I wanted to share a few of my favorites from our 2014 session with one of my GREAT friends M. Stokes Photography did for us. We went for a fancy styled shoot and I loved how they turned out. Harps was once again a little bit of a stink and at the end of the session she says "I was cwying". oh Harps!!




































No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS