Thursday, January 29, 2015

My {Business} Style

Guess what guys?! I am in REAL clothes! I know, I can't believe it either ;)
Just kidding. I really do wear other things then just yoga pants and hoodies. Especially when I am going to meetings to meet with new clients. I really try to wear something a little nicer but also casual  because I am representation of my business of course so I have to look professional but still normal! My go to look is a trendy top with my fave jeans and my hunters for winter. This hat has also been my go to lately because its just so easy to throw on and it makes it feel a little more put together. I usually just throw a few waves in my hair and I am on my way! This literally took me 15 minutes to get ready and out the door and that is perfecto for me! 







I am loving this wrap peplum top from Eshakti (and on sale!)! If you are not familiar with Eshakti, they are an online women's store and they specialize in customizing your pieces! I think this is so amazing because you can get perfectly fit clothes online! Genius right!?






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS