Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day 2014

Happy Memorial Day!
I just want to thank all of the service men and women who sacrificed their life for our freedom and happiness. I am so proud to live in this country and to be related to such heroes. <3
Land of the Free, because of the Brave

I feel so blessed that I got to celebrate this holiday with my family and friends. We had an amazing day at a friends house with good food and great people. Harper had an absolute blast swimming, jumping on their trampoline, and hanging with her BFF. I just love it when older kids are so sweet to little babes, and this sweet girl M was so nice to her and pretty much watched her the whole time. It was so nice because Mommy got to kick back and enjoy some cold ones and adult conversation, win! Daddy also took the day off so he could come hang with us and it was perfect. I hope you all had a great long weekend!!

Ready to party!!
She couldn't wait to get in the pool! 

This girl was addicted to the pool and I was a nervous wreck the whole time :0


My two babes!
How amazing is this yard?! Girlfriend was in heaven with all of these kids and activities!


And my favorite pic of the day. I just love how she's watching her new bestie! I cannot thank this sweet girl enough for being so nice and attentive to my baby. Also, check out those ringlets! Her hair was sooo curly when she got out of the pool. How can I get them like that everyday!? So dang cute!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
When I took her swimsuit off I barely got this little one piece outfit on her but I am so glad she at least got to wear it for a few hours because its so adorable!!!
Just putting my feet in Momma.
Don't worry, all the drinks were gone ;)
Those curls!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS