Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap {Camera Roll}

Oh M G week, you go by so fast, I cannot keep up. Eeek.
Another week where I neglected my poor blog. So sorry. I will try to do better again this week.
But first, let me dump my weekly camera roll on you. Happy Monday!

Our week was filled with a sickie little girl so it was mostly snuggles and downtime. She thought it was pretty fun to wear  mommas shirt as a dress. 



Even though she had a fever for almost three days she still was happy and we even ventured outside a few times to get over the cabin fever.
A trip to the beauty supply store and a new polish for H.
I don't do mornings Tee Camo Jeans (from old navy, similar)

And then fro-yo with Daddy!
Bow
Visiting Grandma at work was a hit! She was jumping for joy! :)



And then Daddy brought Mommy some flowers just because and then she stole them and kept saying "mine!" Ok, fine, we'll share...
Yesterday Harper had a little gymnastics recital and she got her first medal! Proud momma moment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS