Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring is here!!

Spring has officially sprung where we live and I couldn't be more excited!!


Today was the first day we went outside to play and I truly felt like the warmth was here to stay. It was breezy and sunny and the clouds were so gorgeous! They were the big puffy kind where the sun was peaking out from behind them and sky was the perfect shade of spring blue. (yup I made that up but it was amazing!) We got the chalk out for the first time this year and Harper drew cute little doodles on the driveway and ran around like a free bird! So much fun. And lets not forget about her OOTD ;) My mom brought home a new Disney princess gown from Target last night and it has not left her body since... She would not let me take it off all day so instead of battling with her over pajamas, I just let her wear it with some leggings and her new chucks and called it good! And I thought all the mix and match was pretty dang cute!





Big puffy clouds. Swoon!

I found these converse on a buy/sell group on Facebook in perfect condition for $15 and a pair of barely worn fleece lined crocs for $5. I was so excited about that find. Score!!



I can't wait for the rest of this week. We are planning on going to the zoo on Wednesday because it is suppose to be 80 degrees. I hope you all had a great weekend and that spring has finally shown itself in your neck of the woods!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS